The Swiss Business Club invites you to the BLOCKCHAIN FOR ENTREPRENEURS Event.
Thursday 17 May 2018 from 4 to 6 PM │Regus Schiphol The Base │ Evert van de Beekstraat 104 – The Base B │ 1118 CN Schiphol │ tel: +31 (0)20 799 150
You’ll walk away with:
- the ability to make better strategic business decisions by utilising the Blockchain technology and drawing on your knowledge of blockchain and affiliated industries and technologies.
- a comprehensive understanding of what blockchain is and how it works, as well as insights into how it will affect the future of industry and of your organization.
Hear from industry leaders and global blockchain technology experts from Quote Magazine, ING Bank and ABN AMRO Bank as you follow the event.
- Mark Koster, Journalist Quote, blockchain expert en auteur van “Hoe word ik bitcoin-miljonair“
- Marleen Evertsz, CEO NXChange, NXChange is the next generation stock exchange.
- Maarten van den Noort, CLO Amicorp, Amicorp provides a broad range of administrative, legal, corporate secretarial and supports services to a broad range of mostly corporate, and high-net-worth clients.
Blockchain is an undeniably ingenious invention – the brainchild of a person or group of people known by the pseudonym, Satoshi Nakamoto. But since then, it has evolved into something greater, and the main question every single person is asking is: What is Blockchain?
By allowing digital information to be distributed but not copied, blockchain technology created the backbone of a new type of internet. Originally devised for the digital currency, Bitcoin, the tech community is now finding other potential uses for the technology.
Bitcoin has been called “digital gold,” and for a good reason. To date, the total value of the currency is close to $9 billion US. And blockchains can make other types of digital value.
Like the internet (or your car), you don’t need to know how the blockchain works to use it. However, having a basic knowledge of this new technology shows why it’s considered revolutionary. So, we hope you enjoy this event.