The 6th EU-Asia Financial Services Dialogue and Dinner takes place on 10 October 2019 in Tokyo, in the framework of the Japanese G20 Presidency.
This annual event has become the established discussion platform for European and Asia policymakers and industry. It brings together around 250 senior regulators, supervisors, representatives from the financial services industry from Europe and Asia. It is the private stakeholder event of the EU-Asia-Pacific Forum on Financial Regulation and the APAC Regional Committee of IOSCO and is also timed to take place just before the EU-Japan High-Level Meeting on financial issues.
This year’s Dialogue will focus on EU-Asia regulatory challenges including FinTech, Sustainable Finance and Demographic Challenges.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Toshio Tsuiki, Deputy Secretary General, Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS), Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
- Ashley Alder, Chair, IOSCO
- Jean-Paul Servais, Chair of the Belgium Financial Services Authority and Vice-Chair of IOSCO
- Pierre Van Peteghem, Treasurer, Asian Development Bank
- Jin Liqun, President, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Masayoshi Amamiya, Deputy Governor, Bank of Japan (BoJ)
- Steven Maijoor, Chair of ESMA
- Olivier Guersent, Director General of DG FISMA
- Toshihide Endo, Commissioner, Financial Services Authority Japan (JFSA)
- Jun Mizuguchi, Deputy Commissioner for International Affairs, Financial Services Agency Japan (JFSA)
- Satoshi Izumihara, Deputy Director, International Capital Markets Regulation, International Affairs Office, Financial Services Agency of Japan (JFSA)
If you are interested in one of the speaking opportunities or if you wish to sponsor a table at the dinner, do please reach out to either of us for further information.
We look forward to welcoming you in Tokyo on 10 October 2019.